Friday, May 25, 2012

Jokes of the ICQ










She: - Can an indiscreet question?.


She: - Stupid!.


He: - urine).


She: - Boys shit is sitting. and where virgin pussy?.


He: - * ROFL *.


He: - Patstalom!.


He said: - In the pocket of hiding until the shit.


She: - She unfastened?.


He: - * ROFL *.


He said, - and why should it be to do with it?.


She: - No, well, that it is so out there and hang out? .


He said: - Ah ))).


She: - And do not get dirty?.


He: - * ROFL *.


He: - cease, and then I wake up the neighbors right now.


It: - I can not do anything with his curiosity.


She: - Shit, I wonder.


He: - Physiologically so arranged that it hangs out of the trajectory of the fall Kakulia. ) ).


He said: - I smoke, and then I will tear tries sha. ).


She: - You guys are strange and you have the body of the country. Aliens tries.






***.






Shirif: - write me a four- thread.


Boar:- tries pashel.


Shirif: - you're an idiot, I'm the chief explain what ICQ.






***.






He said: - Why are you with it if you love another?.


She: I try to forget -.


He: - turns?.


She: No, but there is always hard to learn. They like the way the eye.






***.






- Mmm, you without glasses and do not know!.


- Yeah, I was without my glasses, too few people know.










***.






xxx: All right, we should tidy up the room. I sha girl will come to visit )).


yyy: under the bed all let down and not worry.


xxx: they all employ.


xxx: long).






***.






He: Hi, kagda?.


She: shitty (.


He: A human right?.


She: Tra ** tsya want!.


He: So let's fix ) Tomorrow I'll come with me as always) ).


She: That, as always?.


He: Well, martinis and President *** tivy ).


She: I'm her husband Voobscheto. Tra ** tsya 'cause I want her monthly. At its sitting potamuchto ace up their forgotten password.


She: But ...






***.






xxx: You stupid idiot. Come now to the turnip.


yyy: Cho? . Yes, and my head hurts badly after yesterday.


xxx: It will hurt even more when we have it on your basuhu split.


yyy: What happened then?.


xxx: I do not remember? . But still so big that now everyone will think that the so- called, our group. And the guitar ...


yyy:))))). Ya luser. That means to me why the Vitek sms sent ... ) ) ) ) ).


xxx: No, not at this. We all morning with ankinogo forehead ...


yyy: tin. I n * buildings.






***.






He said: plya!.


Her: what? .


He said, collapsed pipes under the sink.


He said, and the water from the sink drain is not in the pipe and onto the floor, where all the water.


He: I have a brain.


He said, wiping cloths.


He said, and pressed them into the sink plyat!.






***.






yyy: sorry for all the same phone.


xxx: sho utoppila again?.


yyy: Nope. threw it into the wall.


xxx: What are you passionate.


zlaya_feya: you what guys, that's when a strange woman throws Phone apstenu - it is passionate, and when his own - ** iba melting! .






***.






Death: 'I 'll come tomorrow at 11.


Sanya: - B. Th, Katya! .






***.






She: Hello, what are you doing?.


He said, sitting on a pair, chewing gum, chattering in the ace and read a book.


She: I would have kicked ).


He: does not work ).


She: Why?.


He: I am lecturer.






***.






She: - Zai went to dinner ).


He said: - We are sitting in the neighboring departments, and to invite me to dinner, you write in ICQ ( when you can do completely different ))) )).


It: - is there?.






He: - Katya, well, think );-).






He: - Pl * Th! .






***.






M: Hello!.


K: Hello.


K: about blondes want our office to tell? .


M: Let's.


K: Lily with Kate set to print 100 blank pages) )))) )), guess what?.


M: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! .


K: no))).


M: Maybe they wanted to clean the printer?.


K: no))).


M: Well, then I do not know.


K: They had to count for 100 sheets - hands too lazy to think of us and after this blonde?.






***.






Count today for two and a half months, as we deal with my girlfriend ** ce nd every day! .


Thomas: A monthly, it does not interfere? .


Earl: well it still did not have them ).


Count: plyayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!!.






***.






Nat: I - do- ku *** Ingus.


Misha is what kind of animal?.


Misha, a relative of the mongoose that is.


Nat: Well, ask anyone anything.


Mike: Wait, my mother will ask.


Misha: - aaaaaa, you're held up badly mnya.






***.






Pooh: - And we're on the new year in office, staged a race on chairs with wheels. 4 of the terms, moreover, as expected, with Pitstopami, stayed in a specially reserved for this matter the place, fueled with vodka, and on the track.


Cider: - I wonder how this scheme would have reacted to the boss?.


Pooh: - Our director came to the last.






***.






She: - Sergei, come to me, ceasing to Windu.


He said: - I do not have the installation disk.


She: - So come around to the pharmacy, they are still open.


He: - ahtyfvaaaaaasf.


She: -?.


He: - Sheep Shoot!! .


He: Now with suitcases come to you to reinstall Windu.






***.






He: You used a thicker.


She: Plyat not ...






***.






xxxxx:- Blah, count up how lucky I am! . no money. on inete also no money. money is not really anywhere. Well, from reading a textbook bezyskhodstva decided. I opened, and there a few haymakers! .


Ooooh: - Toto you today on the exam was not.


xxxxx: - Plya.






***.






- I went to pass the exam, and ICQ wrote in the status of ...


- And how the exam?.


- Excellent! .


- And how friends in ICQ? .


- I do not have more friends!.






***.






XXX: Do you have a brother or sister?.


UUU: Yes.


XXX: who?.


UUU: What is the ...


Xxx: D. above.


UUU: AAAA. there is.






***.






He: And what is your phone?.


She: Beautiful.


He: A model?.


She: No, what?.






***.






XXX: again tomorrow at 8. 00 on the job.


yyy: I understand you.


xxx: No, do not understand.


yyy: fully understand.


xxx: Yes, even you have no work!.


yyy: yesterday was.






***.






xxx: my Aunt tehsapport calls with a question: do I have overflow message profile.


xxx: I have her, and you have a desktop file no heavy?.


xxx: She: No, no, you, I created a folder in the office. table and hid all the files there.






***.






xxx: I immediately found a way of making cheap energy drink.


yyy: m?.


xxx: instantly invigorates.


xxx: mate, redbully coffee and nervously smoking in aside.


xxx: a recipe to tell?.


yyy: let.


xxx: short.


xxx: Beres cup, throws back a tea bag and pour boiling water - the most it is 90-99 degrees.


xxx: can you give nastoyatstsa, the main thing is not cool.


xxx: of course the sugar to taste.


yyy: all?.


xxx: No.


xxx: blah and then spill the whole thing myself in the pants.


xxx: invigorates both pesdetts.


xxx: that the current checked blah.






***.






Serge: - hi, can you meet?.


Lenuska_ZaYka:- Hello =)) you can).


Serge: - You always sit under it Nick?.


Lenuska_ZaYka:- yes, why? ).


Serge: and you, together with a friend yesterday, ... Vorovskogo wrote their nicknames markers and proposal to meet?.


Lenuska_ZaYka: th % ))) I did not think that will affect ) and you live there huh?) What's your name?.


Serge: - yes, I live there. And to you, bitch, right now, COME ALL THE SAME AND YOUR Scribble Otterlo, AKA.


Find and AHA ** NO punished!.


Serge: nice meeting you, bye.






***.






XXX: guess the mystery: will put a glass eye,.


Clicks again - and remember you. Who is it?.


UUU: Optimistic option - Photographer.


Pessimistic - the sniper.






***.






He: - Zai! .


He: - are you?.


He said, - Listen, I forgot where the phone. you can turn it off, and then the call will be.


She: - you sms came from Sergei Borisych.


He: - blah.


It: he says, that she was ...


He: - gathered my things?.


She: - yes, lie at the door.






***.






- Hi baby how are you? .


- World War II, but I asked you to write to me ok! . is not very good if the vice-president of the bank - and the kid wants a * s!.


- Excuse me, Olga, how your business?.


- Good) )).


- Do not want tonight to give me a mortgage?.


- What?.


- Or give me a discount?.


- BOB, you are in yourself?.


- I was almost in your.


- All the while, until the evening!.


- Hey, IT pros! .


Bitch, I'm vice-president of the bank En??.


- Vova Mlyat!!!!.


- Forgive me, dear, could not restrain himself, is willing to pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment